MXL Genisis II Dual Diaphragm Tube Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The MXL Genesis II takes the first generation Genesis microphone to a new height of performance and versatility.The Genesis II borrows the outstanding qualities of the original Genesis and adds our dual diaphragm capsule and patented warm and bright switch. This switch allows you to change the tonality of the mic to suit your application.
The Genesis II also includes the celebrated vintage, new old stock Mullard 12AT7 vacuum tube which is hand-selected and burned in at MXL's California headquarters prior to shipment, ensuring the highest quality.
- Enhanced, more versatile version of MXL's flagship vocal mic
- Dual-capsule design for two different tones: Warm or Bright
- Vintage Mullard 12AT7 tube that gives classic tonality
- Penetrating vocals that stay above the other tracks
- Mogami cable and wiring for exceptional audio fidelity
Things You Will Get:
- Genisis II Tube Microphone
- Power Supply
- 15' Mogami Microphone Cable
- 15 Power Cable
- MXL-60 High-Isolation Shockmount
- MXL PF-004-G Metal Mesh Pop Filter
- cleaning cloth
|Other Features||Mullard 12AT7 tube or equivalent|
|Dimensions||59mm x 240mm / 2.32 in. x 9.45 in.|
|Output Impedence||200 ohms|
|Dynamic Range (SPL)||130dB|
|Low Cut Filter||Yes|
|Weight||1.55 lbs / 703g|