George Ls Effect Pedal Patch Cable Kit
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Effects Kit is made for the player that wants to customize cables for a pedal board or rack. You can cut the supplied 10 ft. of George L’s low capacitance .155 gauge co-ax cable to any length you want and then simply select the plug and tighten it down without the use of solder. What could be easier? Also, the multiple color coded jackets will help you keep track of your connections. This is a Sam Ash Exclusive!
• Low Capacitance, 19pf per foot
• Antistat “Secret Formula” keeps static, hum and microphonics down to a minimum
• Lifetime Warranty on all plugs
• Ability to just cut out any damaged section and reattach plug solder free
• Assemble exactly the length needed
• Metal to metal connection better than solder
Things You Will Get:
- Patch Cable Kit
- 10 Connectors
- 10 Multiple Colored Connector Jackets
- 10 Feet of .155 Gauge Cable
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
Comments about George Ls Effect Pedal Patch Cable Kit:
These are great for a compact pedal board arrangement - they don't take up much space at all. I've only had them for a few days so I can't comment on reliability. I've seen other reviews that they can come loose over time since they are solderless, so I just put a drop of Loctite on the threads and that should hold them. They were easy to build and all worked right the first time. I wish they were a little less expensive though.
|Model||Effect Pedal Kit|