Golden Age Project D1 Vintage Style Dynamic Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The D1 is a versatile microphone that will perform very well at the stage, in the studio or for broadcasting applications.The D1 is a high quality dynamic microphone with vintage styling and modern acoustic technology. It´s marked presence peak results in a forward and distinctive sound that is very well suited to vocals and many instruments.
The D1 has a cardioid polar pattern which reduces feedback effectively. The ON / OFF switch is very useful for stage / live sound applications and it is totally noise free and can also be securely locked in the ON position for unexpected interruptions in the performance.
The 5/8’ thread adaptor in the stand adaptor matches different stand gauges.
- High output dynamic cartrige for a big and powerful sound
- Classical design and a clear and distinct sound with a presence peak for life-like vocals
- Cardioid polar pattern that reduces feedback in live use
- Noise-free locking ON / OFF switch
- Rugged die cast body
- Cartridge type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 60Hz - 16kHz
- Sensitivity:-54dB (0dB=1V/Pa@1kHz)
- Output impedance: 250 ohm
Things You Will Get:
5/8" Threaded Adaptor
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Golden Age Project D1 Vintage Style Dynamic Microphone:
Does not seem quite as sensitive as my Shure 55SH but other than that, it's pretty close to the sure and it comes with a nice case!
- Was this a gift?: