Leslie Leslie Studio 12
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Joining the line is the smallest-ever dual-rotor Leslie intended for general applications, The Leslie Studio 12. It is the same size and weight as the popular C37 Guitar Leslie with which it shares a common cabinet. Keyboard players have asked for an ultra-portable Leslie that had a true Leslie Horn and Rotor, and Hammond has delivered their wish.
With a tube preamp driving a 100 watt solid state power amp, the Studio 12 is at home on the Rock and Roll stage and Jazz club alike. Its 1/4″ input allows any instrument to connect, and a standard footswitch handles fast and slow speeds. Leslie’s exclusive “Gas Pedal”, which allows custom Leslie speeds and expressive swells may be ﬁtted to the Studio 12.
Like all traditional Leslie cabinets, including the G37 and the new Studio 12, select electronics and woodworks are all hand-built in the USA.
• Single channel input features 2 inputs one for low gain for keyboards and high gain for guitar.
• Slow/fast speeds can be individually adjusted. Horn and bass rotor will automatically stop in the forward position when the stop mode is selected. This maximizes the sound toward the audience.
• Vacuum tube preamp with a 100-Watt solid-state power amplifier.
• Bass speaker is 12" Eminence speaker matched to the bass chamber. Horn driver is the same driver designed and used in all Leslie speakers for keyboards.
• Control Inputs: Channel Select foot switch, speed select foot switch (slow, fast, stop) or speed control adapter cables 11-pin or 8-pin. Variable speed control pedal input for optional (V-20RT).
• Controls: Clean Volume, Ch Select, Overdrive: Gain, Volume, Contour Equalizer: Treble, Mid, Bass Slow rotor speed;fast rotor speed, power switch.
• Rugged-built, black painted cabinet with protective corners and two folding handles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Build Quality
Comments about Leslie Studio 12:
It's a great speaker cab holding a great Leslie speaker which can be heard on tons of records. If you want vintage style tone with a great modern portable cabinet you have found it.
*Hands on review by Christopher M. from store 57 in Indianapolis.
- Was this a gift?: