TC Helicon Harmony Singer 2 Harmony Reverb & Adaptave Tone Vocal Effect Stomp Box
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Whether you’re playing at the local tavern or at a huge festival, your vocalsalways deserve special attention. EnterHarmony Singer 2 gives you the tools to always sound your best with harmony backup vocals, state-of-the-art reverb and Adaptive Tone – all in an ultra-simple stompbox designed to elevate your performance to the next level.
Choose Your Harmonies
Harmony Singer 2 provides your choice of 8 harmony styles – all controlled via your guitar. From the classic “third up” harmony voice to combinations of voices above and below your own, there’s a style in Haromny Singer 2 to fit almost every song.
Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether it’s the ambience of a small room, or the massive reverberation of a concert hall, Haromny Singer 2's vocally tuned reverbs always brings out the best in your voice.
Your Personal Sound Tech
Harmony Singer 2’s adaptive Tone combines EQ (equalization) with compression, de-esser and gate to automatically control the timbre and shape of your sound, ensuring every note is pristine, clear, and intelligible. When the crowd hears exactly what you’re singing, they can join in – and there’s nothing better than that!
Set It & Forget It
You’re a singer first and foremost, so getting knee-deep in technology probably isn’t what your gig calls for. That’s why it automatically sets your mic gain to the optimal level, allowing you to concentrate on giving your best performance – night after night.
Punch it in
Punch in your harmonies on the dedicated footswitch. Then, punch them out again – reverb and tone are maintained throughout. Or, set it up so that harmonies are only on when the switch is depressed - perfect for short phrases. Want to talk to the audience? Press & hold to speak without reverb.
Gain even more control over your harmonies with VoiceSupport. VoiceSupport gives you new FX presets, new firmware updates, and maintains your personal database of presets. All you need is a Mac or Windows computer with a USB input.
- Choice of 8 arrangements of Harmony voices: above and below, close and far
- Room, Club and Hall reverb choices
- Separate mix level control of Harmony voices
- Transparent Thru connection to guitar amp
- Battery operation (batteries optional)
- Ground Lift removes hum when needed
- Clean, clear, low noise mic preamp with phantom power
- Reverb and Tone can remain on whether Harmony is on or off so you always sound great
- Mic Control allows remote Harmony on/off using the switch on the Sennheiser e 835 FX or TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
- Compact, easy to use
- Rugged all-metal construction
- USB connection to free VoiceSupport application for easy firmware updates, product-specific news and more.
- 9V operation (vs 12V) to accommodate common pedalboard power supplies
- Automatic input gain – no more setting and adjusting input gain
Things You Will Get:
- Harmony Singer
|Inputs||XLR female, balanced|
|Power Supply Included||9V .4A|
|Phantom Power||24V (always on)|
|Output||XLR male, impedance balanced|
|Dimensions||5.4 "H x 3.5"W x 2.3"D|
8 different Harmony voice presets
Harmony level control
3 Reverb types with adjustable level
Adaptive Tone on/off
Mic Control on/off
Mic input gain level
You May Also Be Interested In
$374.99$249.99 Save : $125.00 (33%)
Be the first toWrite a ReviewMSRP:
$224.99$149.99 Save : $75.00 (33%)
$224.99$149.99 Save : $75.00 (33%)