Heritage Audio Frame 8
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Ensure the seamless connectivity of your vintage modules with the Heritage Audio Frame 8 rack chassis. Handmade in the EU, it employs the exact ISEP mechanical components used in the Series 80 consolesAluminium rails, guides, etc. will ensure your vintage modules, as well as any of the currently made, will fit like a glove. Every channel has its own output control as well as illuminated phantom switch. Also, the Frame 8 is ready for linking up to eight 2264 compressors in 2 busses, A or B. Back panel features Neutrik gold plated XLR connectors for Mic and Line inputs, as well as outputs. External Power Supply Unit is connected via Neutrik gold plated 4-pin XLRs. It is configurable for 220-240v or 110v. Power supply is included.
- Neutrik gold plated XLRs for Mic and Line inputs
- Neutrik gold plated XLRs for outputs
- Illuminated red pushbuttons for Phantom power
- Individual output controls
- Built in Compression Link busses A and B
- Genuine ISEP mechanical construction
- External oversized PSU. - PSU cable included