Numark HF325 On-Ear DJ Headphones
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Pro DJ Performance
Hard working DJs require headphones for airtight performances. A quality set of headphones can be the difference between a good show and a great one. The HF325 packs an incredible amount of sound quality into a compact, noise isolating design that won't hog all of the space in your gig bag.
All About The Bass
Starting with recording studio grade sound quality, the HF325 reveals the critical detail in your mix. The on-ear, noise isolating earcups reduce ambient noise to a minimum, making them ideal for use in loud club environments. The immediate, up-front sound signature is like a microscope for your ears. Vocals are intimate, bass is tight and punchy, and the subtle nuances in tracks are exposed with smooth, rich detail.
Hands & Ears On The Mix
The rotating earcup makes single-ear monitoring a cinch. No more pinching a stiff set of cans between your shoulder and cheek just to get a peek at the main mix and cue mix. We made it practical to keep your hands on the mix, not the headphones. A big upgrade from bundled and all-purpose headphones, the HF325 provides the features you need to perform at your best.
- Studio-grade acoustics with stunning detail for DJ use
- On-ear cups provide exceptional noise isolation and portability
- Exceptional handling power for use with pro-grade mixers and controllers
- Rotating earcup provides hands-free, single-ear monitoring
- 40mm driver delivers deep, defined bass for beatmatching
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response lets you hear every nuance
- Immediate, up-front sound signature gets you closer to the mix
- Aggressive isolation for use in noisy environments
- Leatherette earcups provide a cushy, custom fit
- 32 ohm impedance works well with low-output devices
- 4ft (1.2m) cable with 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo plug
- 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter included
Things You Will Get:
- HF325 On-Ear DJ Headphones
- 4-Foot Headphone Cable
- 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch (6.3mm) Adapter
- User Guide
|Usage||DJ , Studio , Audiophile|