Hosa MFO363B Optical Patch Bay (Toslink to Toslink)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
A powerful tool for today's digital studios. Originally released as part of the PBP-362 LitePipe Modular Patch Bay System, the newly re-designed MFO-363B functions as a stand alone unit. However, it can still be rack mounted in the optional PPP-000 rack frame.
- • Up to 24 bit 48KHz compatible.
• Works just like an analog half-normalled patch bay.
• Works for 2 channel S/PDIF and ADAT Litepipe.
• AC/DC power supply included.
• Easily accessible jumper defeats half-normalling for De-Normalled (straight through) operation.
• Switching jack in bottom-front position features Auto Sensing circuitry to detect incoming signal.
Things You Will Get:
- Optical Patch Bay
- Power Supply
|Model||MFO-363B Optical Patch Bay|