TASCAM HS-20 Solid State Stereo Recorder
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
TASCAM's HS-20 stereo recorder captures audio to SD or Compact Flash media and makes recordings available on a network for instant remote access.The HS-20 functions as a file server so that recordings can be manually downloaded over a network. With automated recording and playback, the HS-20 records BWAV format audio with resolutions up to 192kHz/24-bit and .the system's internal clock synchronizes to any internet time server. Balanced and unbalanced analog connectors are located on the rear panel, as well as S/PDIF & AES/EBU digital formats. RS-232C and parallel control interfaces are also provided.
TASCAM created HS-20 as an addition to their professional line of broadcast recorders, but mostly for the needs of contractors. The stereo recorder captures audio to SD or Compact Flash media and makes recordings available on a network for instant remote access, designed to operate without supervision.
There is also client software to automatically upload files to a server on your schedule, with the option to delete the files when finished. Built like a rock, the HS-20 has solid transport buttons, a weighted jog/shuttle wheel, and a color TFT touchscreen display. Ideal for installations managed over a network, the TASCAM HS-20 automates and delivers your recording to any server.
- Two-channel solid-state recorder/player
- Record to SD Card or Compact Flash media
- Timer for automated playback, recording & download
- Automatic scheduled upload to server
- Color TFT touchscreen interface
- High-quality audio circuitry for broadcast-quality audio
- Up to 192kHz/24-bit BWAV resolution
- Import/export AES31 format audio
- Transfer to or import from USB flash drive
- Autosaves every 2 seconds to protect data from power loss
- Network file access via FTP - server & client with automation
- Chinese, Russian, Korean, and Japanese language support
- Update Clock through SNTP protocol
Things You Will Get:
|Dimensions||3.7 x 19 x 12.48 inches (WxHxD)|
$13.99 to $27.99
$6.99$2.99 Save : $4.00 (57%)
$17.99$9.95 Save : $8.04 (45%)
$39.99$26.99 Save : $13.00 (33%)
$49.99$29.77 Save : $20.22 (40%)
You May Also Be Interested In
$249.99$174.99 Save : $75.00 (30%)
$1,299.99$1,059.00 Save : $240.99 (19%)