EarthQuaker Devices Hummingbird V3 Repeat Percussion Tremolo Guitar Effect Pedal
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The EarthQuaker Devices Hummingbird V3 is a choppy, sawtooth tremolo modeled on the vintage "repeat percussion" unit.Welcome to your new Hummingbird Repeat Percussion tremolo! The Hummingbird is a choppy, sawtooth tremolo modeled on the vintage "repeat percussion" unit and similar to those found in old Valco and Vox amplifiers. It is capable of producing everything from classic "50's style" shimmering tremolo to a synthy, delay-like chop that turns your signal into a burst of short pings and on through to near ring modulation speeds. Simply choosing between modes 1 (slow), 2 (mid-tempo) or 3 (fast) and adjusting the rate and depth controls will unlock a whole new world of amplitude modulation at your feet. The Rate is also expression pedal accessible to allow instant changes on the fly. Using an expression pedal opens up the possibility of true random amplitude modulation! In addition to the modulation, the Hummingbird has plenty of clean gain on-tap allowing you to either boost or cut the signal using the level control. If the Depth is turned to zero, the Hummingbird will become a JFET clean boost! The Hummingbird is all analog, true bypass and handmade one at a time on a gilded cloud in Akron, Ohio. Powered by any standard regulated 9 volt power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel. Power supply not included.
- Depth: Controls amount of modulation from barely there to full signal chop at full bore.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the LFO. Clockwise for faster, counterclockwise for slower.
- Level: Controls the signal input level which ultimately controls the output level. Clockwise for more, counterclockwise for less.
- Mode: Three way toggle switch which selects the range of the oscillator. Mode 1 is slow, mode 2 is mid tempo and mode 3 is fast.
- Expression Jack: Use an expression pedal to adjust the rate with your foot! When an expression pedal is in use the Rate control is defeated. We recommend the Moog EP-2 expression pedal
Things You Will Get:
- Guitar Effect Pedal