Chauvet DJ Hurricane 1301 Fog Machine
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Hurricane 1301 is a water-based fogger that features a 3.3 liter tank capacity and quick 5-minute heat-up time for an output of 20,000 cubic ft/min; all of which results in thick bursts of fog, guaranteed to fill a venue within minutes!
Easily control the output via the manual fog button or included wired timer remote, while an advanced low-fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off, protects your pump from overheating. Includes hanging bracket.
- Compact fog machine emits thick bursts of water-based fog to fill a venue within minutes
- Advanced fluid sensor, with automatic shut-off which protects your pump from overheating
- Features a 3.3 l tank capacity and quick 5-minute heat-up time for an output of 20,000 cfm
- Easily control using the manual fog button or included timer remote
- Enhance operation and safety with the LED-illuminated tank
- Tank Capacity: 0.9 gal (3.3 l)
- Included Controllers: FC-T
- Controller Length: 15 ft (4.6 m)
- Heat-up Time: 5.5 min
- Output: 20,000 cfm
- Fluid Consumption: 125 ml/min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,202 W, 10 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 1,202 W, 5.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 13.8 lb (6.3 kg)
- Size: 16.5 x 12.4 x 12 in (420 x 314 x 302 mm)
- Optional Controllers: FC-W or FC-M
- Approvals: CE