IK Multimedia iRig Pro Universal Audio/MIDI Interface
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Simple, small, effective & versatile. When you want to have a studio set-to-go, wherever or whenever you feel like on your Mac, iPhone or iPad, iRig Pro is the way to go, hat now features 96K compatibilty for even greater sound clarity and definition.Compact Design
Fits in your hand, your pocket or your bag, ready to pull out and connect to your computer, iPad or iPhone in moments. Be ready as soon as your creativity hits you.
Versatile & compatible. Bring it on.
iRig PRO is the first full-featured compact audio and MIDI interface you can use with your your MIDI controllers, XLR microphones, your instruments or other line-level sources. It features an XLR/1/4" combo jack and even 48V phantom power. iRig PRO comes with 3 connector cables: Lightning, 30-pin and USB, to ensure that you've got the right connections. You also get a MIDI cable for any keyboards & controllers you've got in your arsenal and operate them through any Core-MIDI-compatible apps like the included Amplitube or VocaLive. MIDI functionality in those apps is included free with iRig, too, so you don't have to purchase the activation.
Easy to be a Pro
An input gain control knob lets you dial in just the right amount of input gain to give your sounds and tones just the right amount of sparkle, thump and headroom. iRig PRO's new high-definition preamp is transparent and the hi-quality A/D conversion takes the analog sounds you made with your instrument or voice and translates them to your device as professionally as A/D coverters costing costing hundreds (dare I say thousands) more! High-quality 24-bit accuracy preserves all the natural nuances of your performances with the warmth you expect in a great interface.
- Balanced input for a mic-, line-level, or Hi-Z source, via XLR/1/4" combo jack connector
- Preamp gain control
- High-quality mic and instrument preamp, low noise, high definition
- High-quality A/D conversion
- MIDI IN, compatible with iRig MIDI cables
- +48V phantom power provided by included 9V battery
- Sturdy, durable construction
- Powered by mobile device or USB when plugged into Mac
- Includes Lightning, USB, and MIDI cables
- Instrument Input: unbalanced, Hi-Z, TS 1/4” Jack, Tip: signal / Shield: ground
- Maximum Input Level: from 30 mVpp to 6.9 Vpp
- Instrument Input Impedance: 620 kOhms
- Microphone Input: balanced, XLR. Pin 2: hot / Pin 3: cold / Pin 1: ground
- Microphone Input Level: from 6 mVpp to 1.4 Vpp
- Microphone Input Impedance: approx 2 kOhms
- Gain Control Range: 47 dB
- Phantom Power: 48V +/-10%
- Input Noise: -97 dB RMS, -105 dB(A)
- Distortion (THD): 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 and 48 kHz
- Battery: 9V (Alkaline suggested), needed for +48V phantom only
- For Mac: AmpliTube Metal, T-RackS CS Classic mastering suite, SampleTank XT sound workstation
- For iOS: AmpliTube FREE for iOS (including Metal W amp, Metal 150 amp, Wharmonator stomp, X-Flanger stomp after registration); SampleTank FREE, a sonic workstation with 48 additional exclusive sounds (after registration); iGrand Piano FREE (includes Grand Piano 1 with Upright Piano 1 and Rock Grand 1 available after registering the app and hardware, respectively). And with the FREE iGrand Piano app, registering your iRig PRO instantly removes the 4-octave range limitation giving you access to all 88-notes of the instrument as in the full version.
Things You Will Get:
- iRig Pro Interace
- MIDI Cables
- Software Suite
- Owner's Manual
|Dimensions||1.26W" x 4.14"L x 0.85"H|
$13.99 to $27.99
Be the first toWrite a Review$99.99