Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 255 IRC Lighting Effect
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Chauvet DJ Intimidator Spot 255 IRC is a feature-rich moving head spot fitted with a 60 W LED.This power-packed member of Chauvet DJ's Intimidator family enhances any event and brings out the best in any application! Using it generates a synchronized light show in Master/Slave mode with built-in automated programs.
Other features include built-in effect macros and move-in-black capabilities, selectable pan and tilt ranges, electronic dimmer, split beam with 3-facet prism, easy-access gobo door for quick gobo changes, and sound activated programs.
Control this effect wirelessly with the optional IRC-6 remote. The Intimidator Spot 255 IRC fits best in the CHS-40 VIP gear bag.
- Feature-packed moving head spot fitted with a 60 W LED to enhance any event or application
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem Mode
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually directly from the full-color LCD display
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound modes
- Simple navigation and a full text readout with the full-color LCD screen
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote
- Split the beam and cover a larger area with the 3-facet prism
- Quickly and easily change gobos using the easy-access gobo door
- Project light where you want it with user-selectable pan and tilt ranges
- Minimize programming time with built-in effect macros and move-in-black feature
- Save time running cables by power linking multiple units
- Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
Things You Will Get:
- Intimidator Spot 255 IRC
- Power Cable
- Owner's Manual
|Other Features||Light Source: 1 LED (white) 60 W (2.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy|
|Dimensions||8.3 x 9.1 x 13.2|
|Gobos||7 + open,rotating, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds|
|Light Source||60 W LED|
|Coverage Angle||Beam Angle: 15°|
|Maximum Run Time||N/A|
|Colors||8 + white, split colors|
|DMX Channels||8 or 13|