Mackie IP-18S 18" Installation Perfomance Subwoofer
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Mackie iP Series Install Performance Loudspeakers are designed exclusively for a wide range of installed sound reinforcement applications, with the features contractors need and performance customers expect.Sound quality, durability and overall performance are always part of the equation when choosing the right loudspeaker system for an install. With premium components, unmatched build quality and the right tools to dial in perfect sound, iP loudspeakers not only look professional, they deliver the results you demand.
Behind each iP loudspeakers clean, professional look are high-output, custom designed woofers with large voice coils to handle more power for maximum output.
- 18″high-output installation subwoofer
- 18″high-output ceramic woofer with 3″ voice coil for maximum output
- Convenient terminal strip connectivity saves time and cost
- Dual Neutrik parallel connectors
- Lightweight, compact and durable 15mm poplar cabinet construction
- Optional SP260 2x6 speaker processor delivers iP presets to get your system quickly dialed in
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 35 Hz – 150 Hz
- Power handling: 400 watts continuous / 800 watts program
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Internal low-pass filter: 115 Hz
- Dimensions ◦Height: 22.9 in / 581 mm
- Width (Front): 22.2 in / 565 mm
- Width (Rear): 22.2 in / 565 mm
- Depth: 23.9 in / 608 mm
- Weight: 58.8 lbs. / 26.7 kg