IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 Home and Studio Speaker Stands
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Fine-tune your sound the way it's meant to be heardIsoAcoustic speaker stands are built with a unique, patented isolation technology that will allow your speakers to “float” in a free space, letting you hear authentic, uncolored sound.
They effectively eliminate energy transfer to surrounding surfaces. Bass becomes tighter. Overall imaging is enhanced. Overall imaging is enhanced. Your speakers perform to their full potential. And because your ISO-L8R155 stands also allow you to raise and tilt your speakers, tweeters are always at ear level, proving the optimal listening position.
Whether you’re a pro mixing in the studio –a musician creating in a home project environment –or an audiophile who appreciates every nuance of music and sound –you’ll hear and appreciate the difference with ISO-L8R155 stands. They’re simply the best investment you can make for superior audio.
· The tough, durable construction features a high-modulus co-polymer that provides the perfect blend of strength and flexibility
· Frame and inserts (used for tilting the speaker) constructed of high-density plastic and steel tubes
· Choice of sizes to fit a wide range of speakers manufacturers and sizes
· Optimized for studio monitors with dimensions greater than 6”[W] x 7.5”[D] and weighing less than 30lbs each
· 14 Combinations of height and tilt adjustments to help you achieve the ideal listening position
· Professional applications include sound recording studios, as well as mixing studios for film, video and commercials.
Get yours today; with the security of our many decades of experience and Sam Ash Direct efficient order processing, your satisfaction is guaranteed!