Korg Pa900 Professional Arranger
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
With more power than ever before, the Korg Pa900 sets a new standard for arranger workstations.The Pa900 sound engine uses double the PCM memory of the best-selling Pa600 and extends the amount of User PCM memory to 192MB. The number of user Style locations has also expanded to 1,200, which will cover almost every style imaginable, and the improved built-in speaker system delivers it all with clear, rich sound.
Standard features such as the TC Helicon Vocal Harmonizer, an MP3 player & recorder, Dual Crossfade Sequencer and Video output for lyric display enhance your performance options. The Pa900 packs all this in a high‐quality instrument featuring aluminium side-panels and a silver body to provide a prestigious look on any stage!
Features more than 1,100 sounds, including a new stereo grand piano (with string resonance and damper realism) and new electric pianos from the acclaimed KORG SV-1 stage piano; new wind instruments, basses and stunning guitars; plus new digital drawbars with leakage and key on/off noises provide the perfect sound foundation for any harmonic and melodic need.
More than 70 drum kits give life to any rhythmic texture and sound truly authentic due to the Drum Family Easy Editing feature, which gives total control over volume, pitch, EQ, and more. Up to 192 MB (PCM User memory) are available, so custom sounds can be added easily. The General MIDI (GM) sound bank has been improved for better compatibility with GM files. The Pa900 can also load/import Korg, WAV, AIFF, SoundFont and export in WAV or AIFF. Sounds can be fully edited, and can now use up to 24 oscillators for each note!
Many demanding professional sampling sessions with some of the finest musicians in the music industry have resulted in more detailed natural sounds than ever before. You can reproduce subtle articulation sounds that are typical of most acoustic instruments, for example, the growl of a passionately-played saxophone, elements of the breath found in wind-Instruments such as trumpet, clarinet and harmonica, and the added characteristics that give added authenticity to the pizzicato and bowed sounds of a rich string section.
Do it with Style
The Pa900 delivers over 400 Styles, straight out of the box. Each one is a fully-realized musical environment dedicated to creating a particular musical style. With so many to choose from, the Pa900 can provide instant access to a vast and robust range of musical genres. Each Style features 4 Fill Ins + Break patterns, one for each variation. Using the new Auto Fill function they can be automatically recalled as you move between the four variations.
The Pa900 has 1,200 locations for you to save your new Styles and settings. Several new sophisticated parameters which ensure professional and realistic guitar tracks have been added with Guitar Mode 2, making the guitar tracks of every Style rich and authentic. A new function called Chord Sequencer records your chord progressions on-the-fly so you can immediately practice or play along with your own chord sequences.
Feel the keyboard
The 61-key keyboard offers a semi-weighted action, feels great, features naturally responsive key-on/key-off velocity sensitivity and aftertouch, and is designed for musicians of all levels.
Slim, powerful and easy to use
The Pa900 has been designed with the concept of combining a slim shape with a professional look. But while its size might appear diminutive, its sound is huge, thanks to the power of the onboard high-quality custom designed amplification system. The 2x20 Watt amplifiers drive the 4 loudspeakers in a bass-reflex enclosure to generate a rich, powerful listening experience. The main panel has been redesigned and optimized to ensure that buttons and knobs are ergonomically and intuitively well positioned to enhance any performance.
The graphical user interface is now even easier to read and has been renewed with more detailed icons and objects thanks to the new large TFT Graphical Color Touch Screen display. So that musicians of all levels can make great music quickly, there are two interface modes: Easy and Expert. The Easy mode shows only the most important controls while keeping a clean and straightforward interface, useful for beginners or playing live. Of course, in Expert mode you have full editing control. When you do not remember where a file, a song, or a style was saved, just use the Search function to let the Pa900 find it for you.
• Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and expressiveness
• Massive internal ROM; can accommodate up to 192 MB of user PCM data; provides a powerful wave memory, delivering incredible sound quality
• Three assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the sound articulation levels (DNC – Defined Nuance Control)
• 61 key semi–weighted keyboard action with velocity and aftertouch
• Slim and compact lightweight design
• Large TouchView™ 7” TFT display
• Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for quickly locating musical resources
• 2-way speaker system provides powerful, clear sound
• Improved Style and Performance selection; over 400 factory Styles, each with 4 variations and 4 Fill Ins + Break, plus 15 user banks for nearly-
unlimited storage of your favorite customized or user-created Styles and settings
• Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts
• Chord Sequencer function records any chord progression on-the-fly
• 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX Types) + 2 Global Effects (Limiter, EQ)
• TC Helicon 3-voice Vocal Processor with 4 dedicated effects
• Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover
• Enhanced compatibility with lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MP3
• Enhanced sound compatibility for GM and GS songs
• Fully-programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with instant recall of any song setting. User-definable custom lists.
• Multi-language extended character set. Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except the Oriental and the Arabic Languages*)
• New SoundFont import function
• Mass Storage with Micro SD
Things You Will Get:
Pa900 Professional Arranger
|Model||Pa900 Professional Arranger|
|Dimensions||40.5" x 14.9" x 5.5" (without music stand)|
$13.99 to $27.99
$126.99$74.95 Save : $52.04 (41%)
$79.99$49.99 Save : $30.00 (38%)
$105.00$59.99 Save : $45.01 (43%)
$69.95$49.95 Save : $20.00 (29%)
$44.99$27.99 Save : $17.00 (38%)
$19.95$14.00 Save : $5.95 (30%)
$81.95$49.99 Save : $31.96 (39%)