Korg SCI3V3 Student Interface for Korg Teacher Controllers
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Korg SCI3V3 student interface for the Korg GECIII or Korg GEC3EXP teacher controller.Each station included in a Korg Group Learning System will be equipped with a rock solid student interface box allowing each student to be a part of the group. The student interface box is built to last through many years of multiple classes in your lab.
- Three stereo inputs – two stereo RCA and one 1/8" ring – tip – sleeve
- One microphone out – 1/8" mono to relay student microphones to computer input for digital recording or Computer Aided Instruction voice input
- Digital volume control (increment/decrement buttons)
- Split Option on/off switch
- Two Switchcraft TA4F (mini XLR) stereo headphone/microphone outputs (one for each student)
- Digital AD/DA converters – 16-bit/48kHz
- 4.56"L x 4"W x 1.45"H
- Call Button for student to communicate with teacher from workstation
Things You Will Get:
$3,623.75$2,899.99 Save : $723.76 (20%)Just $121 per month!
0% Interest/24 Months!Click here for details
The SKU cannot be purchased at this time.
$74.99$69.99 Save : $5.00 (7%)