Korg Volca Bass Analog Bass Machine
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Powerful analog bass sound creation and an Electribe-inspired sequencer for the ultimate bass linesAggressive sounds that stand up to the drums; fat sounds that support the rhythm; funky sounds that generate a groove - the volca Bass is an analog groove box that has what you need for a wide range of bass lines.
Although simple in structure, the analog sound engine has an unmistakable presence with subtle nuances that cannot be reproduced by a digital simulation; it's a great choice for acid house and many other styles of music. The step sequencer distilled from the Electribe is not only visually intuitive; it's also a powerful way to generate "free form" bass loops that will stimulate your inspiration.
Powerful analog bass sound
- Three analogue oscillators for thick, huge bass line
- Newly designed analog filter for crisp, bright response
- Simple structure with single VCF, VCA, LFO, and EG
- Electribe-style 16-step sequencer with eight memory patches
- Slide function that’s indispensable for acid and other types of electronic music
- Active Step function generates new bass lines by removing or inserting steps
- Self-tuning function for constant, stable pitch
- Sync In and Out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the volca Series as well as Korg's Monotribe
- Go-anywhere analogue: play anywhere with the built-in speaker and optional battery power
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Lots of features
- Amateur recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Korg Volca Bass Analog Bass Machine:
This is an amazing synth with true analog filters and sound. There are so many ways to change the settings, it's impossible to even say how many "sounds" there are on it. Every time you twist a knob it morphs the sound, and all of those changes are able to be entered as programmed automation. Recording from the 1/8" output is a breeze too, so you can easily capture what you have written.
- Was this a gift?:
|Synthesizer Format||Table Top|
|Sound Engine Type||Analog synthesis|
Structure: 3VCO, 1VCF, 1VCA, 1LFO, 1EG VCO
Wave: Saw, Square
|MIDI I/O||MIDI IN connector allow synchronized performances with multiple units or with DAW|
|Weight||0.82 lbs (Excluding batteries)|
|Dimensions||7.61 x 4.54 x 1.82 inches (WxHxD)|