Alfred Lang Lang Piano Academy: mastering the piano, Level 4
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Mastering the piano is the first series of books to be launched in the Lang Lang Piano Academy, a major new piano program encompassing a range of materials for pianists of all levels. Comprising five progressive books, mastering the piano captures Lang Lang's passion, drive and extraordinary mastery of the piano. Each book gives students the chance to learn from this exceptional talent who has impressed the world.
Units in Lang Lang Piano Academy: mastering the piano, Level 4 (approximately equivalent to Grade 4/Early Intermediate) include posture, movement and hand shape, legato pedaling, new accompaniment styles, more on chords, more on rhythm, musical context, phrasing and rubato, and dexterity.
- Little Study from Mikrokosmos (Bela Bartok)
- Flower Drum Song (Traditional Chinese)
- Waltz (Lang Lang)
- Little Study (Robert Schumann)
- Arirang (Traditional Korean)
- Prayer (Reinhold Gilere)
- Study in F from 'The Wheel of Progress' (Thomas Dunhill)
- Waltz (Johannes Brahms)
- About Strange Lands and People from 'Scenes from Childhood' (Robert Schumann)
- La petite reunion (Friedrich Burgmuller)
- Allegro Assai from Sonata in G (Georg Benda)
- Morning Prayer (Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky)
- Study in G (Carl Czerny)
- Sonatina from '30 Children's Pieces' (Dmitry Kabalevsky)
- Let's Call The Whole Thing Off (George Gershwin & Ira Gershwin)
- Ballade (Friedrich Burgmuller)
- Watchman's Song from 'Lyric Pieces' (Edvard Grieg)
- Sweet Dreams from 'Album for the Young' (Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky)
- Der Dichter spricht from 'Scenes from Childhood' (Robert Schumann)
- Alla Siciliana (Felix Gullmant)
- Andante (Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach)
- Study from L'agilite (Felix Le Couppey)
- Sonatina (Muzio Clementi)
- Invention in F (Johann Sebastian Bach).