Novation Launchpad Mini
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The MK2 version of Novation’s compact USB grid controller designed for Ableton Live, with 64 multi-colored backlit pads, 16 extra function buttons, and software for Mac and PC, including Ableton Live Lite.The mini grid instrument for Ableton Live - introducing the Novation Launchpad Mini!
Launchpad Mini (MK2) is Novation's most compact and affordable Launchpad grid instrument for Ableton Live. It offers all the functionality of the original Launchpad in a smaller and more portable controller that is ideal for compact setups.
Launchpad Mini displays your Ableton Live session view on 64 mini pads, which let you trigger clips, play drum racks, control your mixer, FX and make amazing performance videos for YouTube. All the pads are backlit with multi-colored LEDs that show you which clips are loaded, playing, and recording. Separate buttons around the outside of the grid are designed to trigger scenes, switch modes, and navigate your session in Ableton Live.
Launchpad Mini is compact and tough enough to throw in your bag, so you can take it anywhere. It will work the moment you plug it into your laptop and you won’t need any drivers or power cables, because it’s class compliant and bus-powered via USB. You can also connect it to your iPad via a Camera Connection Kit to control all sorts of iOS music apps, like Novation's free Launchpad App.
You can combine Launchpad Mini with any other Launch products, like Launch Control and Launchkey Mini, to create a compact and hands-on studio setup. It is designed for Ableton Live, but integrates immediately with FL Studio as well.
It also comes with everything you need to start making music, including Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station virtual instruments, and 1GB of samples from Loopmasters.
- Get hands-on control of anything in Ableton Live without any set up
- 64 multi-colored mini pads for launching clips, playing drum racks, triggering effects and loads more
- Trigger clips, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans, and sends
- Create awesome multi-colored Launchpad light show videos
- Control FL Studio & trigger samples and effects, play on the piano roll and much more
- Combine Launchpads or add other Launch products to control all of Ableton Live at once
- USB bus-powered and totally class-compliant; works straight away without drivers
- Integrate immediately with your iPad via a Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera adapter (not included)
Things You Will Get:
- Launchpad Mini
- Ableton Live Lite
- 1 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesiser
- Orange Micro USB Cable
- Getting Started Guide
- Live Lite Registration cCard
- Safety Information Sheet