Lewitt LCT 550 Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
"The World's Quietest Microphone," the Lewitt LCT 550, is the first and only large-diaphragm studio microphone ever to achieve 0 dB-A self-noise. That makes it possible to capture even extremely weak signals with great precision and detail.Lewitt's Austrian-developed LCT 550 sets new standards in terms of more than just self-noise. A dynamic range of 140 dB-A guarantees the best-possible results even in challenging settings. The three pre-attenuation levels (0 dB, -6 dB and -12 dB) increase maximum SPL to as high as 155 dB-A.
Capture extremely weak signals
The Austrian-developed LCT 550 sets new standards in terms of more than just self-noise. Its superior dynamic range guarantees the best-possible results even in challenging situations. LEWITT’s unique zero self-noise architecture allows to capture extremely weak signals with great precision and detail.
Perfect Match technology
Any LCT 550 will always form a matched pair. Every single LCT 550 undergoes a series of measurements followed by an adjustment of the polarization voltage to achieve exactly the same sensitivity at 1 kHz in every microphone.
Illuminated user interface
The illumination of the user interface makes possible quick and accurate setup of the microphone.
Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria
Like all LEWITT microphones, the LCT 550 is designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria.
The LCT 550 also offers a clipping history as well as an auto-attenuation mode that automatically switches to the next level of attenuation if the signal is too strong. For the elimination of structure-borne noise, there are two high-pass filters: 80Hz, 12dB/octave and 160Hz, 6dB/octave. Manufacturing tolerances have been minimized thanks to highly precise calibration of the capsule and the electronics. Perfect Match technology involves precise calibration of the capsule and electronics so that any two microphones will form a matched pair ideal for stereo and surround applications– which means that any two microphones from this series, set identically, will always form a matched pair at +/- 0 dB!
- "The World's Quietest Microphone" the first with SN of 0 dB-A
- Highly precise calibration of the capsule and the electronics
- Any pair will always form a matched pair at +/- 0 dB
- 1-inch dual system externally biased capsule
- Active front and ultra-thin, gold-layered low mass diaphragm
- Superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern isolates the main sound source
- Noiseless push buttons for attenuation and HPF selection
- Max SPL of 143 dB for a total dynamic range of 140 dB
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 , 6 and 12 dB)
- 3-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick & easy handling anywhere
- Noiseless pushbuttons for simple attenuation & HPF selection
- Clipping history, automatic attenuation and key-lock
- Error-free recording and unparalleled ease of use
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Transformerless preamp circuit immune to interference
- Extra-large hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel-mesh grille
Things You Will Get:
- LCT 550 Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- LCT 40 SHx Microphone Shock Mount
- LCT 40 Wx Foam Windscreen
- DTP 40 Lb Vinyl Sleeve
- Aluminum Case
|Output Impedence||150 ohms|
|Dynamic Range (SPL)||143dB|
|Dimensions||2.05 x 6.22 x 1.42 inches (WxHxD)|
$25.99 to $109.00
$296.99$169.95 Save : $127.04 (43%)
$89.99$79.99 Save : $10.00 (11%)
$129.95$39.99 Save : $89.96 (69%)
$22.99$14.99 Save : $8.00 (35%)
$89.99$29.99 Save : $60.00 (67%)
$51.00Was: $36.72Now: $35.99 Save : $15.01 (29%)
$39.99$19.99 Save : $20.00 (50%)
$44.99$19.95 Save : $25.04 (56%)
$93.99$35.99 Save : $58.00 (62%)
You May Also Be Interested In
$2,399.00$1,699.00 Save : $700.00 (29%)
$1,399.00$999.00 Save : $400.00 (29%)
$1,099.00$799.00 Save : $300.00 (27%)