Lewitt LCT 340 Dual Capsule Condenser Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Ideal for transparent, overhead, ensemble and percussion recordings, the Lewitt LCT 340 is professional, multipurpose pencil microphone for clean and airy sound that offers interchangeable capsules for maximum versatility.Lewitt's LCT 340 is a 0.8-inch externally polarized condenser microphone that excels at capturing acoustic and percussion instruments, drums and vocals, and is perfectly suited for sophisticated live and studio applications. Two interchangeable capsules allow for quick and easy switching of patterns, which means greater flexibility without changing microphones. Its rugged black die-cast full-metal body ensures long durability.
The LCT 340 is equipped with four-position low-cut filter and pre-attenuation slide switches, dual-color LED indicators and a convenient snap closure. It offers a dynamic range of 124dB and stands out for its extremely low self-noise of 15dB.
Last but not least, its transformerless output makes this ruggedly designed pro-mic resistant to electrical interference and a first-class pick for true sound enthusiasts.
- 0.8 inch small-diaphragm capsule with ultra-thin externally biased, gold-layered low mass diaphragm for ultra-precise and neutral sound reproduction
- Two interchangeable capsules for quick and easy switching of cardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns.
- Flat frequency response for natural, authentic sound
- Wide dynamic range of 124dB and low self-noise of just 15dB for ear-catching realism and distortion-free sonic depth
- 4-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0, 6, 12 and 18dB) for handling very high sound pressure levels and 4-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Rugged black die-cast full-metal body ensures long life
- Hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and tear
- Overhead- miking drums and percussion
- Ensembles- choral and instumental
- Acoustic Instruments- guitar, piano, strings, drums
- Wind Instruments
Things You Will Get:
- LCT 340 Dual Capsule Condenser Microphone
- LCT 340 OC Omnidirectional capsule
- LCT 340 CC Cardioid capsule
- LCT 40 Ws Windshield
- DTP 40 Lb Cushioned mic bag
|Dimensions||1 x 6.3 inches|
$44.99$19.95 Save : $25.04 (56%)
$14.99 to $59.99
You May Also Be Interested In
$899.00$599.00 Save : $300.00 (33%)
$1,088.00$870.00 Save : $218.00 (20%)
$629.00$499.99 Save : $129.01 (21%)Just $21 per month!
0% Interest/24 Months!Click here for details