Lindell Audio 17X Custom Single Channel Compressor/Limiter
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The Lindell Audio 17X is custom made and hand-built with Carnhill transformers and Alps pots.It’s a FET (field effect transistor) design that incorporate some new and exclusive features such as ”High Pass Sidechain Filter”, ”Mix Knob” mix between dry and wet signal (parallel compression), ”Signal High Pass and Low Pass Filters” smooth 6db/oct filters that colors the sound nicely.
The 17X uses the absolute best parts available: Alps pots, Carnhill Transformers, Wima Caps, Vintage VU, Original Fender Super Switches, Gold plated XLR’s, etc. The 17X is Lindell's take on the classic ”1176 Sound”. It can be smooth or it can be a rock’n'roll monster when using ratio 100:1 (all in).
- FET Style Compressor
- Variable Mix Control For Precise Parallel Compression
- 5 Step Switched Attack Times 20ms to 800ms
- 5 Step Switched Release Times 50ms to 0,8sec
- 5 Step Switched High Pass Sidechain Filter. Off, 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz, 600Hz
- 5 Step Swithced Ratio 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1, 100:1
- Signal High Pass Filter 6db/Oct @ 80Hz
- Signal Low Pass Filter 6db/Oct @ 12kHz
- True Hardware Bypass
- Carnhill I/O Transformers
- Switchable Vintage Meter To Show Input-Gain Reduction-Output
- Build to order