Line 6 Pocket POD Guitar Amp Simulator
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Pocket POD lets you sound like a rock star wherever you go!The Line 6 Pocket POD exhibits all the celebrated features and pro tone that makes POD a standard in recording studios everywhere. Don't be fooled by the smaller package, Pocket POD is packed with over 300 custom presets dialed in by some of today's hottest rock stars like Maroon 5, P.O.D., 311, Hoobastank and many more. Battery-powered and about the size of a tuner, Pocket POD is completely portable. Use it for effects in front of your amp, or just plug in headphones and practice anywhere, anytime.
Connect to any computer via USB, then download the free Vyzex software and "deep dive" into all your tone details to create your own custom tone, or manage your own personal tone library right on your desktop. Or visit CustomTone.com to download any of the 3,000 free presets created by guitarists from around the world.
The Line 6 Pocket POD comes packed with 32 classic and modern amp models, along with 16 cab models, letting you create mind-blowing guitar tones wherever inspiration strikes. The A.I.R. modeling technology accurately captures the tone and feel of speaker cabinets, microphones, and studio room characteristics. Mix and match speaker cabinets and microphones to find the precise vibe you're looking for.
Amp Models based on:
- ’64 Fender Deluxe Reverb
- ’59 Fender Bassman
- ’68 Marshall Plexi 100 watt
- Marshall JTM-45 meets Budda Twinmaster
- ’60 Tweed Fender Champ
- Budda Twinmaster head
- ’65 Blackface Fender Twin Reverb
- ’60 Vox AC 15
- ’60 Vox AC 30 non-Top Boost
- ’85 Mesa/Boogie Mark IIc+ Clean Channel
- ’85 Mesa/Boogie Mark IIc+ Drive Channel
- Dumble Overdrive Special Clean Channel
- ’95 Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Head
- ’89 Soldano SLO Super Lead Overdrive
- Dumble Overdrive Special Drive Channel
- 1987 Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus
Cabinet Models based on:
- 1960 Fender Tweed Champ
- 1952 Fender Tweed Deluxe Reverb
- 1960 Vox AC-15
- 1964 Fender Deluxe Reverb
- 1965 Fender Blackface Twin Reverb
- 1967 Vox AC-30
- 1995 Matchless Chieftain
- 1959 Fender Bassman
- 1996 Marshall with Vintage 30s
- 1978 Marshall with stock 70s
- 1968 Marshall Basketweave with Greenbacks
- Line 6 4x12
- Line 6 1x12
- Line 6 2x12
- Line 6 4x10
Multiple versions of effects give you rack or stompbox options, and the combination effects give you classic setups like Delay and Chorus simultaneously.
Pocket POD Effects:
- Compressor - Delay/Compressor
- Tremolo - Delay/Tremolo
- Chorus 1 - Delay/Chorus 1
- Chorus 2 - Delay/Chorus 2
- Flanger 1 - Delay/Flanger1
- Flanger 2 - Delay/Flanger2
- Rotary Speaker - Delay/Swell
- Delay - Reverb
Connect your Line 6 Pocket POD directly into your amp or PA system, and transform your sound with perfect tone and all the amp modeling and effects only found on POD.
The headphone jack out allows you to practice anywhere without disturbing the neighbors, and the CD/MP3 jack gets you jamming along with your favorite bands. Practice anywhere!
Pocket POD runs off 4 AAA batteries. A 9V DC power plug is great for when you're not on the go. 5" long by 3 1/2" wide by 2" deep, and weighs in at a mere 6 oz, Pocket POD is your completely portable multi-effects solution.
Order your Line 6 Pocket POD from Sam Ash Direct today with the security of our 45/60 day return/price protection policy, and be sure to take advantage of our fast, free shipping.
Things You Will Get:
- Effect Pedal
|Other Features||USB Jack|