Lynx LT-MADI Aurora L-Slot Interface
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Lynx LT-MADI is an L-Slot interface for the Aurora A/D D/A converters, providing digital I/O in MADI (Multichannel Audio Digital Interface) format. Up to four converters (using four LT-MADI cards) can be combined for up to 64 channels of I/O.The LT-MADI is an L-Slot interface for the Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 A/D D/A converters that provides digital input and output in MADI (Multichannel Audio Digital Interface) format. Up to four Aurora converters (using four LT-MADI cards) can be combined for up to 64 channels of input and output.
MADI is a proven technology for distributing multichannel audio in large venues, live recording and multiroom studios with the convenience of either optical fiber or coaxial cabling.
- Two MADI Optical and two MADI Coaxial ports
- Supports 64 channels at 44.1 / 48 kHz; 32 channels at 88.2 / 96 kHz; 16 channels at 176.4 / 192 kHz. All bidirectional.
- Coaxial I/O supported for up to 100 meter distance
- Optical I/O supported for up to 2000 meter distance
- Allows daisy-chaining of up to four Aurora converters and other MADI devices on a single MADI link
- Lynx proprietary SynchroLock™ technology virtually eliminates jitter when Aurora is a clock slave or used to provide stable, low jitter clock to downstream devices
- Easily installed into Aurora
- Controlled from the front panel of the Aurora converter or by Aurora remote control software via MIDI
- RoHS compliant
Things You Will Get:
|Dimensions||5 x 3 x .75 inches (WxHxD)|