Mackie 802-VLZ4 8 Channel Mixer
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The 8 channel Mackie 802-VLZ4 features the proven performance of the flagship onyx mic preamps in a desk-friendly, ultra-compact design perfect for professional with a lower input need.The VLZ4 design goal was simple: every VLZ4 mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Plus it truly is "Built-Like-A-Tank" with a rugged solid steel chasis and high contrast controls for ultimate tactile control. And with features like instrument level inputs, phantom power and level metering, the 802-VLZ4 offers a true step up performance and durability that's ideal for your professional application.
Each generation of VLZ mixers benefits from a reinvestment in performance, all without raising prices. By continuing to ignore the “race to the bottom,” VLZ4 benefits from generations of performance improvements like transparent EQ, class-leading negative summing bus architecture and custom-designed op-amps to ensure signal integrity from every input to every output. The result is a mixer that is at the peak of performance and is the obvious go-to compact analog mixer for engineers who demand professional results.
The performance of Mackie’s Onyx mic preamps is more than proven. Just check all the amazing reviews and customer testimonials. Their boutique quality sound and unmatched performance rival any high-priced, boutique preamp on the market. Adding these flagship preamps to the VLZ4 Series compact mixers underlines Mackie's commitment to continually improving the performance of the VLZ line with each generation.
- 8-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 3 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 8 high-headroom line inputs
- Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels – no DI box needed
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- Aux send, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- Stereo return for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Universal power supply for worldwide use
Things You Will Get:
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Accurate Controls
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Amateur Recording
- Professional Recording
Comments about Mackie 802-Vlz4 8 Channel Mixer:
My friend is building a personal home studio and bought this mixer. I was helping him with some set-up, and was blown away by this little Mackie mixer. First of all it's very easy to figure out and use, but it sounds great. He's running vocals primarily through it, but through an effect unit, which can be noisy. But the sound coming out on the other end of the signal chain through the speakers was clear and crisp. For a small set up and home recording, I'd highly recommend this unit.
|Dimensions||10.7"H x 1.8"D x 8.9"W|
|Weight||5.5lb (with power supply)|
$13.99 to $27.99
$15.99 to $76.99
$281.99$119.99 Save : $162.00 (57%)
$54.95$39.95 Save : $15.00 (27%)
$719.99$369.99 Save : $350.00 (49%)Just $11 per month!
0% Interest/36 Months!Click here for details
You May Also Be Interested In
$419.99$249.99 Save : $170.00 (40%)