Malekko Heavy Industry B:ASSMASTER Harmonic Octave Analog Distortion Guitar Effect Pedal
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The Barker ASSMASTER is proudly hand built by Malekko in-house in Portland, Oregon using the highest quality components!
The Malekko Barker ASSMASTER is inspired by the original Maestro Bass Brassmaster octave fuzz pedal. Hand-built by us, this modern version delivers the same octave overdrive/harmonic generation effect in a quiet, fully controllable pedal. It features a recessed LED indicator, a pop-free true bypass switch, and a tough lexan face. The 5 controls provide complete control over the tone, overtones, harmonics and mix of the dry and wet signal.
The pedal is powered by a 9v DC adapter (neg tip) or internal battery snap. Current draw is 50mA.
- The Ass Volume controls the volume of the distortion signal
- The Ass switch selects the tone of the distortion
- The Bass Volume is the dry signal control; also provides massive gain to the dry signal
- Harm selects the harmonic spectrum of the effect
- Sensitivity controls the depth and attack response of the effect from subtle to excessively saturated
Things You Will Get:
Guitar Effect Pedal