Alfred Masterwork Classics Duets, Level 8
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
These graded collections of piano duets by master composers are among the best literature available at respective levels. Each duet, written by composers who lived in the 18th, 19th, and 20th century, has been carefully edited and fingered for performance ease.
- Sonata in D Major, Op. 6 (Beethoven)
- Nocturne No. 5 (transcribed by Franz Liszt) (Field)
- Etude in Canon Form, Op. 56, No. 2 (Arr. Georges Bizet) (Schumann)
- Norwegian Dance, Op. 35, No. 2 (Grieg)
- Berceuse, Op. 56, No. 1 (from Dolly) (Fauré)
- Winterabend (Schytte)
- Spanish Dance, Op. 12, No. 2 (Moszkowski)
- En bateau (from Petite suite) (Debussy)
- Pagenlied (Poldini) .