Mel Bay Modern Drum Method Grade 2 (Book and CD)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
With the Modern Drum Method Grade 2, Steve Fidyk picks up where Grade 1 leaves off continuing his sequential teaching method and guiding the intermediate student through the most fundamental drumming concepts.
The exercises in Grade 2 focus significantly on reading dotted note and rest values, rock, funk and swing beat variations, techniques for tuning the drum set, and a section featuring 2, 3 and 4 beat drum fill examples. The accompanying mp3 CD features every exercise covered in the text.
A supplementary DVD entitled "Modern Drum Method Grades 1-3" is also available and features many of the concepts and exercises introduced in all three method books.
If you are a new drum student who has just purchased your first kit, or an experienced player looking for ways to improve your fundamentals and sound production, this book series can help clarify many of the mechanical and conceptual drumming skills for you. Throughout, Steve explains each drumming topic as if he were teaching a private lesson.
• Reading exercises featuring dotted whole, half, quarter and eighth notes and rests
• Exercises to help develop sight reading ability
• Eighth and sixteenth note rock beats
• Information on the history and development of the drum set
• Ideas on tuning and choosing drumheads, cymbals and sticks
• 2, 3 and 4 beat drum fill examples
Things You Will Get:
- Book CD
|Model||Modern Drum Method Grade 2 Book/CD Set|