Celemony Melodyne 4 essential Sound Editor
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The Entry-level Melodyne.Melodyne 4 essential contains Melodyne's Main Tool for the basic editing of pitch and timing, and offers a particularly simple and economical entry into the world of Melodyne. If you need more functions, you can upgrade any time to one of the larger editions simply by paying the difference in price.
See exactly where the weaknesses in a performance lie and eliminate them. Also improve intonation and timing while reaching the desired result by an intuitive, musical and fast route. And despite all the corrections, your recordings retain their natural feel and vitality! So go ahead and change the melody, tempo, timing and groove entirely as you wish-- move, copy and combine phrases and notes or double tracks, add voices, and create harmonies. If you can imgine it, Melodyne can do it!
- Grammy Award-winning Melodyne technology
- The algorithms "Melodic", "Percussive" and "Universal"
- Melodyne's Main Tool for pitch and timing
- Macros for pitch- and timing-correction as well as quantization
- Fully compatible: VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, ARA, Rewire
- OS X and Windows, 32/64-bit
|Compatibility||VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, ARA, Rewire|
|OS||OS X and Windows, 32/64 Bit|