Ashdown Engineering MiBass Interface Bass Specific Audio Interface
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
A must-have for the tech-savvy pro bassist: the Ashdown Engineering MiBass Bass Specific Audio Interface.An audio interface specifically designed for bass, the Ashdown Engineering MiBass Interface allows players to connect their bass to their computer for direct recording. The ultimate gigging and recording solution, the MiBass Interface sports an onboard DI output, giving users the ability to plug directly into a PA system or mixing console. In addition, the Ashdown MiBass Interface can be used to link to the Ashdown ABM application (available from Agile Partners) via iPhone/iPad, and can also be used as a simple headphone amp for more intimate practice sessions. In conjunction with the ABM application, players can deliver that killer Ashdown ABM tone wherever they are, whether connected through a PA system or playing through headphones at home. Power supply not included.
- Illuminated Ashdown VU Meter
- High-Resolution 48kHz Converters for High-End Audio Quality
- Works with PC or Mac–No Setup or Drivers Required
- Powered via USB–No External Power Supply Needed
- Can be Powered by 9v Power Supply or 9v Battery
- Stereo Headphone Output with Dedicated Level Control for Monitoring both Input and Output
Things You Will Get:
$49.95 to $62.95
$24.95$19.99 Save : $4.96 (20%)
$14.99$9.99 Save : $5.00 (33%)
$99.99$69.99 Save : $30.00 (30%)