Mooer Audio Micro Looper Recording Pedal
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
MICRO LOOPER inherits the MINI size of MICRO SERIES. Record, playback, stop, overdub and delete, all these functions can be controlled by one single footswitch. This gives you an easy and direct operation experience. MICRO LOOPER has up to 30 minutes of recording time and unlimited overdubbing times. You can focus on your music and need not to worry about other troubles.
Get your Mooer Audio Micro Looper Recording Pedal today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
When Micro Looper is in the Bypass status, it would not affect the original signal,which ensures your signal to be clear and lossless.
Micro Looper has up to 30 minutes of recording time, enough for you to record down your songs.
3.Unlimited overdubbing times
Micro Looper has no maximum limit for the overdubbing times.
4．High quality sound restoration
Using high quality electronic components which ensure the playback audio signal as clear as the way they are recorded, you will never lose any detail.
Inherit the Mini size of the MICRO SERIES pedals, your pedal board can have more space and therefore you can put more pedals in it.
6.Loop level knob
This little knob can control the volumn of loop. Can’t hear your SOLO? Turn down your volumn a little bit!
Stop/Delete/Redo, all these functions are controlled by just one footswitch. 8.Loop saving function
Worry about losing your recordings after you cut off power? No need to worry, MICRO LOOPER will save all the loop recordings data automatically when the power is off. You will never lose your inspiration!
MICRO LOOPER Operation:
How to record Loops/overdub
- To start recording, press the footswitch once,the LED will be lit in RED,
- indicating Micro Looper is in Record mode.
- To switch to playback,press the footswitch again to quit Record mode.
- The LED will turn BLUE,and start playback.
- You can record another loop based on the original loop(Overdub),
- press the footswitch while the original loop is playing back,the LED will
- turn RED, indicating Micro Looper is in Record mode again.
- Press the footswitch once again to quit Record mode. The LED will
- turn BLUE. Micro Looper will playback both the original loop and
- the newly added overdub recording.
- To delete your last recording,simply press and hold the footswitch
- for 2 seconds or longer.The LED will blink twice rapidly.
- Then the recording will be deleted.
- How to Redo recordings
- If you deleted your last recording but you want it back ,you can restore it
- by simply pressing and holding the footswitch for 2 seconds or longer.The LED
- will blink twice rapidly.Then the recording will be restored.
- How to stop/start/delete the loops
- To stop the loop playback, press the footswitch twice
- quickly.The LED will start blinking in BLUE.
- To start the loop again,press the footswitch once.
- To delete everything you have recorded, press the footswitch twice
- quickly and hold down on the second press.The LED will turn off,
- indicating all the loop date have been deleted.
Things You Will Get: