Quilter Labs MicroPro Mach 2 MP200-8 1x8" Guitar Combo Amplifier
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The smallest and lightest of the MicroPro Mach 2 series combos, the Quilter Labs MicroPro Mach 2 MP200-8 1x8" Guitar Combo Amplifier gives players a full-featured, versatile, great-sounding combo amp in a compact, performance-ready package.The Quilter 8 inch Mach 2 combo is the ultimate grab and go performance amplifier. The smallest and lightest of the Mach 2 combos (Only 19 pounds.), the 8 inch features a very potent high power pro audio driver. A sealed enclosure calibrated to deliver a very balanced and beautiful tone combined with the characteristics of Celestion's TF0818 speaker deliver amazing low end and a beautiful and articulate upper range. Great for both acoustic and electric instruments, the 8 inch Mach 2 is unquestionably the most extensible and flexible of the Mach 2 lineup. If you are wondering whether an 8 inch speaker can cut it, go ahead and put that out of your mind. It is Quilter's top selling combo amplifier for a reason. Combine this with the Quilter Labs 12" extension cabinet for staggering power that will easily handle outdoors or coverage without a PA system.
The Quilter Labs MicroPro Mach 2 8" combo comes equipped with two channels, both of which offer 100 watts of power for a total of 200 watts when used together. It provides you with powerful tone-shaping tools for unmatched sonic versatility including a 3-band EQ, an onboard Boost with 5 unique Boost settings, a built-in Voice knob with 6 of the most popular and sought-after tones in guitar amplification, a Hi-Cut knob that allows you to roll off on the high frequencies, and an onboard limiter. The MicroPro Mach 2 8" combo also features integrated footswitchable effects including Tremolo with Rate control and a shared Reverb for both channels with Tone and Dwell controls. The MicroPro Mach 2 8" combo also features a unique Phase switch that reverses the amplifier's polarity which can reduce or increase guitar feedback as desired for particular playing styles.
Channel 2 of the MicroPro Mach 2 8" combo sports a 1/4" / XLR combo jack to provide you with incredible flexibility. You can use this as a clean guitar channel preset, or you can plug in a microphone and use the amp as a portable PA. You can even plug in your mp3 player and jam along with your favorite backing tracks. Channel 2 comes equipped with an independent gain control (Gain 2) as well as an EQ control knob for sound shaping. Please note that the footswitch is required for multi-channel application.
On the back of the Quilter Labs MicroPro Mach 2, you will find an 8 ohm internal speaker output, a 4-8 ohm external speaker output, an Effects Loop, a Footswitch jack for use with a Quilter Labs foot switch, and an isolated Direct Output that allows you to connect to external powered loud speakers or a mixing console for recording or live performances.
All Quilter Labs combo amps come complete with a durable ballistic nylon amp cover.
This amp is the perfect choice for you if...
- You are a musician that plays both acoustic and electric and sings as well.
- You want the flexibility to get any possible tone out of your amplifier.
- You're a performing songwriter and an amp that accepts both your guitar and microphone doubles as your PA.
- You want to hear new and inspiring things from your instrument.
- You want the lightest possible weight but don't want to sacrifice tone or low frequency extension.
- You want to sound good and look good doing it.
- Powerful: 100 watts per channel. 200 watts total when using channel 1 and 2.
- Toneful: Patented next generation analog technology.
- Portable: Take it on board the plane and put in the overhead bin.
- Reliable: Stop fussing with 70 year old unreliable technology and play more!
- Ultra-Light: This is the lightest of Quilter's combo amps. About as heavy as your guitar in its case.
- Modular: Combine this with Quilter's matching extension speaker, or use your own for outdoor or extremely loud gigs.
- Flexible: Works with nearly any impedance, or even with the speaker unplugged.
- Consistent: Quilter's power supply auto-adapts regardless of the voltage the wall is dishing out. Your tone never suffers, even from "nightclub voltage."
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Things You Will Get:
- Guitar Amplifier Head
- Amp Cover
- Power Cord
- Owner's Manual
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great tone
- No Footswitch Included
- Acoustic Shows
- Live Band
Frankly, I am blown away by the size, loudness and tone of this amp. It's a little on the pricey side for such a small amp, but when you hear the amount of sound that comes out of it, and the fact that it is so small and light, you won't believe your ears. I have read reviews online that adding an extension cab really increases the low end, but for right now, the standard amp has plenty of bottom for me (more than comparable to my old 12" combo tube amp). Could not be happier.
- Was this a gift?:
|Watts||100 Per Channel, 200 Total|
1 x 8" Celestion TF0818 Speaker
Conforms to U.S. Airline Carry-On Limits
|Dimensions||17.5 x 14.5 x 9.75 inches (WxHxD)|
|Series||MicroPro Mach 2|
$200.00$149.00 Save : $51.00 (26%)
$49.95 to $62.95
$15.99 to $76.99
$100.00$69.00 Save : $31.00 (31%)
$25.99 to $109.00
$79.99$29.99 Save : $50.00 (63%)
$160.50$99.00 Save : $61.50 (38%)
$29.99$18.99 Save : $11.00 (37%)
You May Also Be Interested In
$1,300.00$949.00 Save : $351.00 (27%)
$1,300.00$999.00 Save : $301.00 (23%)
$1,450.00$1,199.00 Save : $251.00 (17%)
$900.00$699.00 Save : $201.00 (22%)
$600.00$399.00 Save : $201.00 (34%)
$750.00$599.00 Save : $151.00 (20%)