Alfred Mindfulness: The Piano Collection -Piano Collection
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
This collection of beautiful piano pieces provides a unique way for pianists to reach a state of mindfulness by sharpening their musical focus towards their internal and external experiences within the present moment. With the help of Einaudi, Debussy, Beethoven, Vaughan Williams, and Satie, as well as music-themed images to color in, this aid to simple meditation is the perfect musical remedy in an increasingly frantic and pressurized world.
- Ambre (Frahm)
- Arioso (BMV 156) (J. S. Bach)
- Der Dichter Spricht (Schumann)
- Earnestly Yours (Henson)
- Fantasia on a Theme of Thomas Tallis (Vaughan Williams)
- Gnossienne, No. 1 (Satie)
- I Giorni (Einaudi)
- Lento (Scriabin)
- Moonlight Sonata (Beethoven)
- Morning Prayer (Tchaikovsky)
- Pavane, Op. 50 (Fauré)
- Pavane pour une infante défunte (Ravel)
- Prelude in E Minor (Chopin)
- Rêverie (Debussy)
- Romanze (Mozart)
- Shackleton's Cross (Goodall)
- Snowflakes (Glennie)
- To a Wild Rose (MacDowell)
- Une larme (Mussorgsky)
- Winter (Slow Movement) (Vivaldi).