Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 Digital Audio Workstation
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 is a powerful music production and multi-track recording workstation with thousands of music loops and dozens of audio effects and virtual instruments.Record audio, arrange loops, remix tracks, score and edit video, and mix and master tracks to create polished, professional compositions. Take to the stage with automatically synced, non-stop audio and MIDI clip grooves using the amazingly flexible new Performance Panel, the perfect partner for live performances. Turn your computer into a fully-stocked professional music production center, live or in the studio!
Unleash your creativity with unlimited tracks, sounds, effects, and virtual instruments! Embrace the power of 64-bit computing with full 32-bit and 64-bit compatibility. Mixcraft’s advanced technology even lets you use both 32-bit and 64-bit instruments and effects simultaneously (64-bit version only). Effortlessly adjust clips and digital audio to suit your compositions with the most powerful, best sounding time-stretching and pitch-shifting technology available.
Rock the house with automatically synced, non-stop audio and MIDI clip grooves using the amazingly flexible Performance Panel. Create mixes and mashups with audio warping and song slicing. Manipulate the Performance Panel under your fingers with a Novation Launchpad, MIDI controller, or even your computer’s keyboard, and jam along with Mixcraft’s powerful virtual instruments.
Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 adds painstakingly modeled virtual analog and digital professional synthesizers. Memorymoon is a spot-on recreation of the Moog Memorymoog’s crushing analog fatness. ME80 Version 2 is a killer model of the classic Yamaha CS80 synthesizer, now with a gorgeous new user interface and a whole new sound engine. Glass Viper takes its inspiration from classic 80s and 90s digital synths and offers unique waveform shaping for a deep and natural sense of movement.
Pianissimo is an incredibly playable and realistic virtual piano. Combining 250 MB of high quality Steinway Model D piano samples with advanced physical modeling, Pianissimo recreates the warmth, response, and playability of a real grand piano. With modeled sympathetic resonance, incidental mechanical hammer sounds, remarkable tonal control and velocity response, 256 voices of polyphony, and incredibly low CPU usage, Pianissimo Virtual Piano lends an air of class and realism to any project.
Vacuum Tube Virtuosity
Who doesn’t love the warm, smooth sound of tubes? Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 delivers a knockout punch of tube-modeled effects with the Pentode Audio Series featuring the VTC-1 Vacuum Tube Compressor, TRW-1 Vacuum Tube Triode Warmer, PSEQ-1 Vacuum Tube Passive EQ, and VBE-1 Vacuum Tube Bass Enhancer. Treblecream smoothes harsh high frequencies to perfection, while FAT+ combines analog warmth, vacuum-tube distortion, and tape saturation into a single effect for enormous-sounding tracks.
Superior Mastering Tools
Your tracks will reach a new level of audio fidelity with an awesome array of mastering plug-ins. Add a professional sheen with iZotope Mastering Essentials suite. EQ to perfection with TB Parametric EQ or GSXL4070 Parametric, replicating the equalizer section of one of the world’s most coveted mixing consoles. Impart analog tape compression and punch with Ferox Tape Emulator. Create bangin’ dance remixes with SideKick6 Sidechaining Compressor.
- 64- and 32-bit versions
- 64-bit version can host 32-bit plug-ins
- Unlimited tracks
- Features over $1100.00 worth of plug-ins with an additional 27 pro audio effects, four vintage analog and modern synthesizers, and Pianissimo Virtual Grand Piano
- Over 7000 loops, sound effects, and samples
- Searchable drop-downs and other workflow improvements throughout the software
- Plug-in Management allows custom categorization and sorting of plug-ins
- Sumix, Send Tracks, and Output Tracks for advanced mixing and routing
- Support for VST 2.4 effects and instruments with plug-in delay compensation
- Support for VST MIDI arpeggiators and processors
- Support for Acidized WAV and GarageBand AIF loops
- Automation for volume, pan, filters, and VST parameters, with multiple automation lanes.
- Multi-track recording with looping, punch in/out
- Automation recording with multiple automation lines
- Automation editing with copy & paste
- Launchpad, Mackie, and TranzPort control surface support
- Live Performance Panel for triggering audio and MIDI loops and clips
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy and useful MIDI control integration
- Easy UI
- Lots of MIDI Virtual Instruments
- Lots of samples
- MIDI Instruments are insanely realistic
- Mixcraft is very versatile
- Quite powerful
- Suitable for all styles of production
- VST effects are top-notch
- A bit difficult for beginners
- Kinda bland UI (if that even matters to
- Audio recording
- Electronic/100% MIDI produced music
I use it to produce 100% MIDI based music in a wide array of genres and electronically produce and correct vocals. The realistic VSTs make it easy to produce a high-quality sound.
- Was this a gift?: