Moog Music MINITAUR Analog Bass Synthesizer
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The Moog Minitaur is a powerful, compact Analog Bass Synthesizer that features a classic one knob per function design. Sam Ash Direct has the guaranteed lowest price and fast free, shipping.The Moog Minitaur is the first instrument in the Taurus family that does not have foot pedals. At only 8.5" x 5.25" and less than 3lbs, the Minitaur puts legendary analog Moog bass into a package designed to fit seamlessly into today's performance and production environments. There are no confusing or convoluted menus to dig through. Plug in a MIDI controller or hook it up to your computer and start playing immediately.
Don't be fooled by its size. The Moog Minitaur delivers all the growl, snarl and low end associated with the Taurus family of Bass Synthesizers in a rugged performance package that is small enough to take with you anywhere.
- One knob per function interface for tweaking and creating new sounds on the fly. It also makes live performance a blast
- Two oscillators with Sawtooth (Original Taurus) and Square wave-shapes for each VCO. Recreate sounds of the original Taurus with sawtooth waves, or create new sounds with square waves or a combination of both
- 2 Mixer VCAs for VCO levels control of Oscillators 1 and 2
- Moog Ladder Filter with adjustable resonance delivers classic Taurus 1 and 3 bass and boom
- Two Minimoog style ADSR Envelope Generators for modulating VCF and VCA. The Decay and Release segments are controlled by the Decay knob, while the Release segment is enabled or disabled via Release On/Off switch
- Midi-syncable LFO with Controls for Rate, VCO LFO Amount, and VCF LFO Amount
- DIN MIDI and MIDI over USB offer complete control of the Minitaur's sound engine
- Analog Control inputs for Pitch, Filter, Volume and Gate. Use an EP2 or CV to connect and control MInitaur with everything from Modulars to Moogerfoogers
- External audio input for processing external audio through the Mixer and Filter section of Minitaur
- Headphone output with 1/8" connection.
- Compact rugged steel chassis that is built like a tank.
Things You Will Get:
- MINITAUR Synthesizer
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
- Electronic Music
Comments about Moog Music Minitaur Analog Bass Synthesizer:
The real deal; Moog analog, Filters, Envelopes. Phat, deep bass and lead lines, tons of sonic possibilities. The available Minitaur editor is a plus. Somethings to know; There is no on/off switch, the wood side panels are not included and since this is a bass synth the upper pitch range is only one octave above middle C. Nice synth, built with quality!
$13.99 to $27.99
Be the first toWrite a ReviewMSRP:
$105.00$59.99 Save : $45.01 (43%)
$69.95$49.95 Save : $20.00 (29%)
$44.99$27.99 Save : $17.00 (38%)
$19.95$14.00 Save : $5.95 (30%)
$81.95$49.99 Save : $31.96 (39%)