On-Stage MS8310 Upper Rocker-Lug Mic Stand with 10" Low-Profile Round Base
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The 10" MS8310 offers a new choice in straight stands...the Rocker-Lug!The patent-pending Rocker-Lug allows the upper mic shaft to tilt up to 40° off of vertical, so there is no need for a boom arm in many applications. Plus, the Rocker slides down effortlessly into the clutch for straight stand applications and for compact storage/transport. Other pro-level features include a 6-pound 10” base and a heavy-duty over-sized solid zinc mid-point clutch. The low-profile 10" base sports 6 rubber feet for stability and noise reduction. And because this stand is made for the working musician, shaft/base connection is made via a solid steel lug with coarse M20 threading. This coarse threading provides an excellent combination of fast assembly and secure connection, while extending thread wear far beyond fine-thread designs.
- Tilting upper mic shaft: 40°
- Height Adjustment: 36" - 65"
- Base Diameter: 10”
- Base Weight: 6 lbs.
- Standard 5/8” - 27 Threading for Clip and Accessory Compatibility
- 5/8” and 7/8” Steel Tubing
- 1-3/8” Locking Washer at Base
- Diecast Zinc Clutch with 3” Grip
- All Metal External Parts
- Over Sized Knurled Locking Washer for Precise Mic Positioning
- Cast Iron Base with M20 Threading and 6 Rubber Feet for Stability
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
$249.00$199.99 Save : $49.01 (20%)
$34.95 to $89.95
$10.90$8.95 Save : $1.95 (18%)
$69.95$54.95 Save : $15.00 (21%)
$39.00$29.00 Save : $10.00 (26%)
$10.90$7.99 Save : $2.91 (27%)