Alfred Museum Masterpieces, Book 2
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
In Museum Masterpieces, Book 2, composer Catherine Rollin has created musical expressions of some of the great works of art found in museums throughout the world. The paintings that inspired these pieces are beautifully displayed on a four-page color insert at the center of the book, along with historical notes about each painting.
- Car and Hunting Fox (Umberto Boccioni)
- La charmeuse de serpents (The Snake Charmer) (Henri Rousseau)
- Cirque (Circus) (Georges Seurat)
- The Girl with a Pearl Earring (Johannes Vermeer)
- Jeunes filles au piano (Young Girls at the Piano) (Pierre-Auguste Renoir)
- Noah's Ark: Genesis (Charles McGee)
- Nocturne in Black and Gold---The Falling Rocket (James Abbott McNeill Whistler)
- Primavera (Sandro Botticelli)
- Sunrise on the Matterhorn (Albert Bierstadt)
- Washington Crossing the Delaware (Emanuel Gottlieb Leutze).