MXL MXL603S Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The MXL 603S shares the characteristics of European and Japanese imports at a fraction of their price. Its transformerless design provides a solid bottom and an extremely open top end sound.
The 603S is internally wired with World-renowned Mogami Cable for sonic integrity. The 603S is very well suited for most instrument miking and is very rugged for use on the road. The MXL 603S is supplied with mic clip.
- • Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with large 20mm diaphragm capsule
• Frequency Range: 30Hz-20kHz
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid
• Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
• Impedance: 150W
• S/N Rati 77dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
• Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB (A weighted IEC 268-4)
• Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 137dB
• Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V ±4V
• Size: 22mm × 13mm
• Weight: 0.3lb
• Metal Finish: Silver
Things You Will Get:
|Other Features||Silver Metal Finish|
|Model||MXL603S Condenser Microphone|