MXL V67GS Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The MXL V67GS combines Class-A FET circuitry and a transformer /coupled output for an open and pure sound.The V67GS offers a smooth rising presence peak which is preferred for vocals when there is a heavy low end in the mix. The high-pass roll-off switch and additional -6 dB pad allows you to adjust the mic for multiple applications.
- Extremely versatile solid-state vocal microphone
- Bass roll-off and attenuator to fit any recording situation
- Perfect for enhancing both vocals and instruments
- Excellent for stringed instruments and percussion
- Great for R&B, rock, country and hip-hop
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 micron, gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Attenuation Switch: 0, -6 dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Output: Transformer-balanced
- Equivalent Noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74 dB (Ref. 1 PA A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 130 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V (+/- 4V)
- Size: 47 mm x 184 mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs/589.67g
- Metal Finish: Green with gold grill
Get your MXL V67GS Microphone today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
$25.99 to $109.00
$296.99$169.95 Save : $127.04 (43%)
$89.99$79.99 Save : $10.00 (11%)
$129.95$39.99 Save : $89.96 (69%)
$22.99$14.99 Save : $8.00 (35%)
$89.99$29.99 Save : $60.00 (67%)
$50.00$36.00 Save : $14.00 (28%)
$39.99$19.99 Save : $20.00 (50%)
$44.99$19.95 Save : $25.04 (56%)
$93.99$35.99 Save : $58.00 (62%)