Cordoba Fusion 12 Maple Hybrid Nylon String Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The 12 Maple belongs to Cordoba’s Fusion series, a line of high quality crossover or hybrid style nylon string guitars designed to play and feel like steel string acoustics. Most notably, the 12 Maple's neck is carved thinner than traditional Spanish-style “classical” guitars and it has a nut width of 48mm (1-7/8”). The slimmer dimensions combined with a radiused fingerboard give the Fusion 12 Maple the feel and playability that most steel string and electric guitar players are used to. Tonally the Fusion 12 Maple has all the warmth, body, and resonance that traditional “classical” nylon string guitars are known for, and are built using traditional Spanish guitar methods like domed soundboards and fan bracing patterns.
The Cordoba 12 Maple is built with a solid European spruce top and flamed maple back and sides. The 12 Maple closely resembles a traditional classical guitar, and allows the bridge to sit a bit further back on the soundboard, where resonance is optimized for a large sound with long sustain. The neck has 12 frets to the body, and has an ebony fingerboard. The bridge, binding, and headstock overlay are made of rosewood, and the rosette is hand inlaid using maple and rosewood rings. The 12 Maple is equipped with the Fishman Presys Blend pickup with built-in tuner, and includes a deluxe Cordoba gig bag.
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Flamed maple
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 3 ply maple and ebony top, back, and side purfling
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood rings
- Finish: High gloss polyurethane finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/Ebony radiused fingerboard / Fusion Style Neck
- Truss Rod: Yes, 4mm
- Scale Length: 640mm (25.2")
- Nut Width: 1-7/8" (48mm)
- String Spacing at Saddle: 59mm
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother of Pearl at 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing, cutaway electric
- Body Width & Length: 275mm (10.8") at upper bout, 365mm (14.4") at lower bout
- Overall Length: 38.75"
- Body Depth: 98mm (3.9") at upper bout, 99mm (3.9") at lower bout
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Silver Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Corum Alliance High Tension, 500AJ
- Electronics: Fishman Presys Blend with 4 Band EQ + phase, undersaddle piezo and internal microphone with blender, built-in digital tuner
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: Cordoba gig bag included