Hal Leonard Hal Leonard Country Guitar Method -Audio Online - TAB
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
This book uses real country songs to teach you the basics of rhythm and lead country guitar in the style of Chet Atkins, James Burton, Albert Lee, Merle Travis, and many others. Lessons include:
- Chords, Scales and Licks
- Common Progressions and Riffs
- Carter Style and Travis Picking
- Steel Licks, String Bending and Vibrato
- Standard Notation and Tablature
- and much more!
- Could I Have This Dance
- Green Green Grass of Home
- I Fall to Pieces
- Satin Sheets
- Yakety Sax
- and more.
- This edition also includes 99 full-band tracks for demonstration and play along. The audio files are accessed online using the unique code inside each book and can be downloaded or streamed. They also include PLAYBACK+, a multi-functional audio player that allows you to slow down audio without changing pitch, set loop points, change keys, and pan left or right.