S1 Soprano Ukulele with Gig Bag
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The Martin S1 soprano ukulele looks just as great as it sounds! Crafted from genuine solid mahogany, this uke features a dovetail mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard, solid morado bridge, a bone nut and saddle, an inlaid rosette and comes in a natural satin finish. Gig bag included.
Features:• Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Applied Dovetail
• Body Size: Soprano Ukulele
• Top: Solid Genuine Mahogany - 1 pc.
• Rosette: B/W/B Boltaron
• Top Bracing Pattern: O-Uke
• Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce
• Body Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
• Neck Material: Select Hardwood
• Neck Shape: Soprano Uke shape
• Nut Material: Bone
• Headstock: Solid/Uke Taper
• Fingerboard Material: Solid Morado
• Scale Length: 13.614''
• Number of Frets: 17
• Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-13/32''
• Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 1-13/16''
• Fingerboard Position Inlays: One @ 5th, Two @ 7th, One @ 10th
• Bridge Material: Solid Morado
• Bridge Style: O-Uke style
• Bridge String Spacing: 1-41/64''
• Saddle: Bone
• Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel w/ White Buttons
• Recommended Strings: Martin Ukulele (M600)
• Case: Padded Bag
Things You Will Get:
- Gig Bag