Korg NuVibe Vibrato Chorus Effector
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
Now, almost 50 years after it became famous, the Korg NuVibe is being given a new life. Co-designed by it's original engineer, its distinctive over-driven swirl and full-bodied modulation sound has been perfectly reproduced, with new key features added.The Korg NuVibe Vibrato Chorus Effector has it’s origins in the Woodstock debut of a little-known Japanese-made modulation-type effect unit. The unforgettable sound of this distinctive modulation effect has become a guitarist’s favorite and a personal quest ever since. Its a sound that made its way to the charts many times over, though it was difficult to find. There were a limited number of the originals because the circuit itself was not accurately understood and its components were hard to find, so the pedal was forced to remain rare and legendary. Many copies were attempted, but they never duplicated it.
As on the original model, a switch is provided for selecting chorus or vibrato, with knobs for speed and intensity. The buffer circuit the unique character it gave out has also been newly redesigned by the same designer for the 21st century. Now more control has been added by incorporating 10-step array of new WAVE sliders, allowing original waveforms to be generated. A dedicated expression pedal included with the unit lets you control the modulation effect. An unlatch switch that lets you cancel the modulation effect by returning the pedal to the heel-down position.
Take yourself back in time by re-creating classic sounds of those days that were gone until now. The Korg NuVibe gets you there, giving you even more tools and control to be parts of it and to make new history with your own music and your own sounds.
- Resurrected under the supervision of the developer of the original model, with new added features for today’s musicians
- Discrete design using 79 transistors. The CdS photoresistor that lies at the heart of the sound is simulated by an original circuit using transistors.
- The WAVE sliders allow users to create their own LFO waveforms
- New buffer circuit designed by the developer of the original model
- Battery operation is also supported (six AA batteries allow up to four hours of operation)
- True bypass design that was not provided on the original model
- Dedicated expression pedal is included, allowing the modulation effect to be controlled
- Unlatch switch bypasses the internal circuitry when the effect is off
Things You Will Get:
Nu Vibe Console
6 AA batteries
Inputs: 6.3 mm Monaural phone jack
Outputs: 6.3 mm Monaural phone jack /
Unbalanced Expression Pedal: 6.3 mm Stereo phone jack
|Power Supply Type||
AA batteries x 6
DC9V adapter (not included)
Console: 3.31 lbs
Pedal: 2.43 lbs
Console: 10.24 x 6.69 x 2.64 inches
Pedal: 3.70 x 9.69 x 3.19 inches
You May Also Be Interested In
$494.30$370.70 Save : $123.60 (25%)
$303.63 to $349.00