On-Stage MS7701B Boom Microphone Stand
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
On stages best selling stand! The MS7701 is designed to go wherever your music takes you. This model boasts hybrid sheet metal and composite leg housing, making it lightweight and unbreakable. A removable boom arm and its ability to fold flat make this stand a must for every member of the band.
Features:• 5/8”-27 solid threaded upper shaft
• Long 30” boom with molded plastic counterweight
• Euro-style boom with separate clutches for length and angle adjustments
• Allows user to make easy one-handed adjustments while performing
• Die-cast zinc clutch adjusts height from 36”-63”
• Clip-on cable holder
• Steel-reinforced plastic leg housing offers less weight and exceptional strength
• Folding legs w/ rubber end caps for durability and reduced floor vibrations
Things You Will Get:
- Microphone Stand
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Holds Items Securely
- Amateur Recording
Comments about On-Stage Ms7701b Boom Microphone Stand:
I enjoy recording as a hobby, so I thought this would be a useful mic stand to record vocals and occasional acoustic guitar. However, I've had it for about two weeks and the height adjuster has already broken. This also causes the stand to swing around freely so it's difficult to keep it stable. Pieces fall off constantly and it's very annoying to work with. Also, before you buy this, just remember that there is no microphone clip included, so you have to throw down another $5 for that.
|Series||Euro Boom Microphone Stand|
|Other Features||All steel construction with metal clutch|