On-Stage MS7701C Tripod Boom Microphone Stand (Chrome)
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
The MS7701 is designed to go wherever your music takes you. This model boasts hybrid sheet metal and composite leg housing, making it lightweight and unbreakable. A removable boom arm and its ability to fold flat make this stand a must for every member of the band. This model is available with a black shaft (MS7701B) or chrome shaft (MS7701C).
- • 5/8” - 27 solid threaded end, Long 36” boom with molded plastic counterweight
• Euro-style boom with separate clutches for length and angle adjustments
• Die-cast zinc clutch locks vertical shaft at any height from 36”-63”
• Steel-reinforced plastic leg housing offers less weight and exceptional strength
• Folding legs w/ rubber end caps for durability and reduced floor vibrations
- • Height Adj.: 36”-63“
• Boom Length: 30”
• Base Spread: 23”
Things You Will Get:
- Microphone Stand
|Other Features||Folding legs w/ rubber end caps for durability and reduced floor vibrations|
|Model||MS7701C Tripod Boom Microphone Stand|