On-Stage RS7000 Tiltback Amp Stand
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect your amp by getting it off the floorThe OnStage RS7000 Tiltback Amp Stand is a perfect choice for various stage and studio amplifier applications, the tiltback feature will rest your gear on black velveteen rubber pads for the best grip and direction of your sound. The A-frame construction makes this stand extremely secure and stable. Non-slip rubber feet and a locking cross brace keep the stand and amp firmly in place.
• All steel a-frame construction for stability stable
• Padded support arms fold down for quick and easy storage
• Friction locking knob quickly and easily adjusts shelf height to five different positions
• Locking cross brace adds strength and support
• Single hinge allows legs to fold quickly and easily for storage and travel
• Weight Capacity: 152 lbs; Height Adjustability.: 17"-24"; Upper and Lower Arm Length: 12"
Get yours today; with the security of our many decades of experience and Sam Ash Direct efficient order processing, your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Things You Will Get:
A-Frame Amp Stand
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about On-Stage RS7000 Tiltback Amp Stand:
This is a very simple, sturdy and effective stand. I have two, one for an ac15 and one for a deluxe reverb. Both amps sit nicely on these stands and put the controls right at my fingertips. The angle keeps the speaker pointed up and help keep the audience from experiencing the somewhat harsh and sounds that are heard when the amp is pointed directly at them. After getting the first one, I didn't hesitate to go back and get a second, it's that convenient.
- Was this a gift?:
$52.99$29.95 Save : $23.04 (43%)
$209.99$129.99 Save : $80.00 (38%)
$69.95$55.00 Save : $14.95 (21%)
The SKU cannot be purchased at this time.
$49.95$39.95 Save : $10.00 (20%)