Sony PCM-D100 Portable High-Resolution Recorder
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
High-quality, pro-grade recording, USB storage & connectivity, digital I/O and more...all in a handheld unit weighing less than a pound. The Sony PCM-D100 captures it the way you heard it. Sam Ash has it at the lowest price with fast, free delivery.The PCM-D100 is a portable, high resolution recorder. Its stereo microphones are position-able in either X-Y or Wide, it provides internal flash memory of 32 GB and it has a slot for an SD-XC Memory Card. You can record in a choice of formats, including 6 choices of linear PCM (192, 176.4, 96, 88.2, 48 and 44.1kHz), plus DSD (2.8224 MHz) and MP3 (320 and128 kbps). You can play back files created in FLAC, WMA or AAC.
The D100 is made from aluminum, so it's lightweight, yet it's solid enough to stand up to the demands of the professionals. , plus it offers long battery life using conventional AA alkaline batteries. It has a USB high-speed port to easily connect with a Mac or PC computer for downloading or uploading.
The Sony PCM-D100 also has digital pitch control, dual path digital limiter, low-cut filter, Super Bit Mapping® and A-B repeat capability.
Sony PCM-D100 Features:
- High Resolution Recording - Supported recording formats include DSD2.8, LPCM up to 192kHz/24 bit and MP3
- Built-in Electret Condenser Microphones have exceptional high sound quality. The X/Y or wide position stereo microphones are uni-directional with a flat and wide frequency response and natural sound characteristics.
- Flexible Playback Features - Includes both digital pitch control and key control for both LPCM and MP3 recordings. Change pitch while maintaining speed or change speed while maintaining pitch.
- Simple Uploading to Computer Conforms to the USB 2.0 Mass Storage Class Device standard.
- Versatile Recording Functions - Comprehensive signal processing features include a limiter and low cut filter. Also includes a 5 second pre-record buffer and cross-memory recording function.
Things You Will Get:
Sound forge audio studio LE software
|Dimensions||3 x 6.13 x 1.25 inches (WxHxD)|
Be the first toWrite a Review$7.99 to $10.79
$10.99 to $15.99