Peavey Power Slide Guitar
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
It's not a lap steel, not a resonator, and it's not a conventional steel guitar. The Peavey Power Slide is in response to a huge number of requests for a lap-type steel that could be played standing up. The shape of the Power Slide is designed to position the playing surface (fingerboard) to the left of the player's body allowing unhampered access to the playing surface. The Power Slide Guitar's unique 4-point suspension and the special "Y" strap enable the instrument to be played either horizontally or vertically (and almost anywhere in-between). The Power Slide uses Peavey's unique magnet loaded humbucking pickup with patented "T-60 type" mode/tone control. The 2-octave scale provides more tonal flexibility than any Slide guitar that can be played standing up.
Peavey's Power Slide Guitar comes with its special "Y" strap and a padded gig bag to accommodate its "different" shape. With a 6-string configuration, you're already familiar with the string gauges and tuning, and at this price, you can't lose.
- Revolutionary next generation slide instrument, ergonomically designed for maximum playability
- Patent pending multi-point strap system allows for multiple vertical and horizontal playing styles
- Unique magnet loaded pickup with patented variable coil mode control
- Radical patent pending design provides unprecedented neck access in vertical playing position
- .013 - .056 nickel wound strings
- Specially designed "Y" strap included
- Specially designed padded bag included
- Steel slide included