Peavey PV20 USB 20 Channel Mixer
Item is available as a recurring order
To automatically re-order this item before you run out, select the recurring order option during checkout.
Protect Your Investment! ( More Info )
The PV 20 USB features built-in DSP effects with multiple reverbs and delays, plus vocal enhancer and much more, while a USB port allows direct connection to a USB-equipped computer for recording from the mixer or playing back digital audio (compatible with Windows XP, ME & 2000). It also includes pre-fader monitor sends; post-fader effects send; inserts on all channels; and dual, switchable line inputs on the two stereo channels.
All PV Series mixers include Peavey's Tape to Control Room and Tape to Mix assigns, which allow the operator to monitor an external stereo signal without using any of the mixer's channels. In addition, the mixers' Control Room output sends a stereo master output signal to an external source for monitoring. Phantom power, effects send and a contour switch are also standard on all models.
- • USB port to connect to a computer for recording or playing back digital audio to/from computer
• Compatable with Win XP, ME and 2000
• Built-in DSP effects processor
• Sixteen RQ™ (reference quality) low noise microphone inputs with insert points
• Channels 17/18 and 19/20 with dual switchable stereo line inputs
• 3-band EQ on all channels
• LED clip, signal and mute indication
• Two pre-fader monitor sends
• One post-fader effects send
• Precision 60 mm faders on input channels and stereo master out
• Control room outputs, global 48V phantom power
• Tape to control room and tape to mix assignments
• Stereo outputs with balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR connectors
• Rugged console design
• Universal switching power supply
Things You Will Get:
- Power Supply
$13.99 to $27.99
$15.99 to $76.99
$281.99$119.99 Save : $162.00 (57%)
$54.95$39.95 Save : $15.00 (27%)
$719.99$369.99 Save : $350.00 (49%)Just $11 per month!
0% Interest/36 Months!Click here for details